The RRB Result 2019 was held on Monday evening at 4 pm on the 62 thousand 907 posts of RRB Group D. Group D's result of 17 million candidates (RRB Group D Result 2019) was released on all regional websites of RRB. After the release of Group D result 2018, many websites were down for hours due to which many candidates were unable to check their marks. But now all the websites are working. Candidates who have not checked their results so far, they can check their results. Click here to check the results of RRB Patna, Secunderabad, Kolkata and Allahabad. Result of the remaining regions can be checked by the candidate direct link. The Group D exam lasted from 17 September to 17 December. Let us know 5 essential things related to the group D exam.
5 essential things related to the RRB Group D exam
1. The Railway Recruitment Board issued notification for the recruitment of 62 thousand 907 posts on February 9, 2018. The process of application started from 10th February. The examination began on September 17, for which admit card was issued 4 days earlier. The first stage examination took place from 17 September to 17 December.
2. Candidates, who pass the examination in Group D, will have to take physical skill test. Physical efficiency test will be conducted by Railway Recruitment Cell instead of Railway Recruitment Board. RRB Group D PET will commence in the third or fourth week of the month, soon its admit cards will be issued.
3. Candidates passing the Physical Efficiency Examination will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination.
4. PDF file of the ongoing result on Bilaspur states that three times more than the number of vacancies have been selected for PET.
5. The candidates can see their results and normalized Marks till March 15. Keep in mind that the Roll Number of the Divya candidates has not been released in the list, because their PET will not be done.